Outfit: Kimono/jeans-F21, Top-Oak and Fort, Necklace-Saraswati designs, Shoes-Mia, Rings-vintage/oak and fort. 

I have become a total sucker for a kimono these past couple summers. They're so lightweight and comfortable that they're the perfect way to finish off an outfit without being too warm. This one has such a fun tropical print that I couldn't resist. I have a problem with buying things just because the print is fun, it's something I've been getting better at as I get older. It becomes problematic when you have a closet full of clashing prints and nothing goes. Now it seems I have veered to the other side where most of my clothes are monochromatic, everything goes but there's no punch of fun. It's all about finding that sweet balance in your wardrobe, it's a lifelong battle no doubt. Guess I'll keep fighting the good fight ;)
xoJenna