TOP-F21, Jacket-Zara (second hand), Jeans-Zara, Shoes-Keds, Purse-Rebecca Minkoff (second hand), Necklace-Red Ribbon, Rings-Noul & Vintage

Ummmm, how is it already September? And for that matter, how is basically fall...the leaves are full on changing. I have to admit I am excited because I like transitional seasons best, but I'm feeling a bit sad at summers passing. I know that in a few months that means parkas, that means scraping off my truck windows at 545am and it means no more bare exposed anything....Sorry if that killed your vibe. But! It also means pumpkin spiced everything, big ass cozy sweaters, blanket scarfs, watching my dog navigate snow is hilarious. 
So over the next two months or so get used to seeing this jacket because baby, it's gunna be on repeat. I am all about this colour for fall and winter this year, I would like my entire wardrobe to be black, camel, mustard and pops of burgundy. Yassss, I guess I am excited for summer to be done. Also I finally was forced to replace my old distressed jeans with these ones, which are pretty wonderful. My old ones succumbed to the size of my booty and busted apart in the butt seam. SO glamorous. 
Jenna