Chicken Parmesan is one of Darcy's favorites, along with any sort of pasta. I made my take on it for him a few weeks ago to rave reviews. I paired mine with zucchini noodles which was SO good. 

Ingredients: 
4 chicken breasts pounded to 2 inches thick
1 cup panko 
3 eggs 
3 T parmesan 
Pasta sauce of your choice (I often make this one when I have time) 
Whole wheat pasta, or Zucchini noodles 

1. Mix together panko, and Parmesan cheese in one dish, eggs into another dish. Flatten chicken breasts. 
2. Dip chicken breasts in eggs, then dip into panko mixture, place in frying pan on medium heat with 2 T olive oil. Brown chicken breasts on either side. 
3. Place browned chicken breasts in a casserole dish, cover with pasta sauce, top with mozerella cheese and bake for 20 minutes at 345 degrees.