I get so sick of chicken as chicken that I often try to find different ways to do it in which I can forget that it is indeed chicken. This pulled chicken recipe is amazing, great in a wrap, tacos, on a bun, topping off a salad and as I used it this particular time in a burrito bowl. It was so good that I ate it 4 days in a row! 
Ingredients:
4 chicken breasts
2 T cumin
1 T pepper
2 T cayenne pepper
1 container fresh, low sodium salsa 


1. Rub chicken with spices, place in slow cooker or rice cooker as I used. Cover entirely with salsa
2. Cook on low for 4 hours in slow cooker, or 45minutes in rice cooker (this way probably doesnt make it quite as pulled but I was crunched for time) 
3. Pull apart with fork and enjoy. 


For Burrito bowl: 

1 cup brown rice
1 lime
1/4 cup black beans
Handful fresh cilantro 
2 T plain greek yogurt 
1/2 an avocado 

1. Cook rice mix in cilantro and fresh squeezed lime 
2. Add on top black beans, the avocado, a large helping pulled chicken and top off with cilantro and the plain greek yogurt