I tried a similar recipe I found in the paper but decided to doctor it up a bit. I didn't like some of the ingredients it had included, so I switched them out. I love rice noodles so much, they're lower in carbs then regular noodles and soak up flavour so well. This recipe is super spicy and delicious!

Ingredients: 
1lb shrimp 
1 bundle shallots
1/4 cup peanuts
1 package rice noodles
2 T chili paste 
3 cloves garlic 
1/2 1 small red jalepeno 
2 T light soy sauce
2 T olive oil

Directions: 
1. Cut shallots up into small pieces, along with the jalapeno. Over medium heat, add shallots, jalapeno, minced garlic, chili paste and soy sauce all together. 
2. Cook the rice noodles according to the instructions on the package. Soak the noodles in warm water, separate the noodles so they don't get stuck together. Set aside
3. Add shrimp to mixture and cook until shrimp is almost pink then add the noodles in with the mixture 
4. Top with Crushed peanuts.